It’s November. How this has happened is beyond us. But the good news is, we can now eat all of the Fall, Thanksgiving, pumpkin, caramel, pecan, maple buttery goodness treats! Because Fall. And because we need it.
Take a break from your busy life, kick back in the kitchen and bake one of these Fall desserts!
1. Caramel Apple Crisp with Easy Caramel Sauce from Iowa Girl Eats
Apple crisp is a must-have Fall dessert. And it’s so easy to make! This rendition adds some caramel sauce to the mix, which is just a win in our book!
2. Homemade Applesauce from Cookie + Kate
This is classic sweet snack, but this time it doesn’t come from a jar! It’s healthy and delicious and will be sure to leave your house smelling absolutely divine.
3. Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Pumpkin Cheesecake from Joy the Baker
The title says it all. Chocolate – check. Pumpkin – check. Cheesecake – triple check. And they’re mini so a little more guilt free if you eat it all (because obviously why wouldn’t you?)!
4. Frosted Maple Pecan Marshmallow Cereal Treats from My Baking Addiction
If you like rice crispy treats you will certainly love these bars! Look at them!
5. Caramel Mocha Cupcakes from The Cake Blog
If you have an autumn birthday or know of a friend celebrating one soon, these look like the perfect Fall birthday treat! Caramel, coffee and chocolate, oh my!
Enjoy the Fall goodness!