KSTW is Seattle’s home for The CW Network! The CW is the best place to find today’s great new shows like Arrow, Beauty & The Beast, The Carrie Diaries and Cult. And enjoy established hit shows; The Vampire Diaries, Hart of Dixie, 90210, Supernatural, Nikita and America’s Next Top Model.
You’re invited to laugh at our fun syndicated fare, featuring iconic shows like Seinfeld, The King of Queens, Frasier and Rules of Engagement. Our daytime block is a particular favorite of Puget Sound viewers, with Family Feud, Who Want To Be A Millionaire, The People’s Court and Judge Joe Brown headlining our afternoon programming.
Let us hear from you. Please e-mail us any questions or comments that you may have.
Station Contact List
- Bruno Cohen, President & General Manager
- Mark Boe, VP/Station Manager & Director of Sales
- Dave Gregory, Local Sales Manager
- Joe Freni, National Sales Manager
- Anthony O’Neil, Business Development Manager
- Carl Larson, Controller
- Ron Diotte, Chief Engineer
- Christie Peterson, Marketing Manager
- Dean Poor, Creative Services Director
- Christian Morales, Web Administrator/Marketing Coordinator
- Tom Spitz, Director of Program Operations
- Akilah Bolden-Monifa, Director of Communications
KSTW-TV / CW11
1000 Dexter Ave N #205
Seattle, Washington 98109
Phone & Fax Numbers
Phone: 866-313-5789 (toll free), 206-441-1111
Fax: (206) 861-8915
Broadcast and Online Closed Captioning Contact Information:
CW11, an equal opportunity employer. Click on the link below to find out about open positions or to apply for an internship.
Comcast High-Definition: 111
Broadcast Digital TV: 11-1
CBS Television Stations
- Starting right now on the CW11 is #HeartofDixie! Followed by #ANTM at 9! goo.gl/g81ja fb.me/30Ffc7VdH 11 hours ago
- Congrats to them! fb.me/2h5zJsAnZ 16 hours ago
- Zoe and Lemon are having a difficult time accepting Lavon and Ruby’s new relationship tonight on #HartofDixie fb.me/2PxWbpxhD 21 hours ago
- The #ANTM girls meet Bob Marley’s daughter and model her line of bikinis this Tuesday at 9 fb.me/Wh1iSEsO 21 hours ago