READ MORE: Atlanta Journal-Constitution Demands Disclaimer For 'Richard Jewell' Movie
SEATTLE, October 5, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The 2020 GeekWire Summit, presented by Bank of America, brings together the brightest minds in technology, business, science and entrepreneurship for engaging conversations about the future. In its 9th year, the GeekWire Summit has transitioned into a fully virtual experience taking place over three-weeks featuring deep dives into areas such as privacy, AI, health tech, travel, politics, and much more.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays from Oct. 13-29, we are convening some of the planet’s top thinkers in areas such as travel, education, health, politics, vaccines, venture capital and much more. The Summit event platform encourages networking and attendee engagement.
Agenda highlights include fireside chats with Bill Gates, Gates Foundation Co-chair, Peter Kern, Expedia Group CEO, and Panos Panay, Microsoft Chief Product Officer. Regence BlueShield’s Health Tech Stage features insightful discussions related to COVID-19 and the changing landscape of the healthcare industry.
Don’t miss out– buy your tickets today! Tickets range in price from $29 to $149, and a limited number of scholarship tickets are available for free to those in need. Tickets available today at www.geekwire.com/summit.READ MORE: The Art of Watching TV
2020 Speakers include:
● Bill Gates, Co-chair, Gates Foundation
● Peter Kern, CEO, Expedia Group
● Panos Panay, Chief Product Officer, Microsoft
● Steve Harr, CEO, SANA Biotechnologies
● Jessie Woolley-Wilson, CEO, Dreambox Learning
● Dr. Vin Gupta, Professor Of Health Metrics Sciences, University Of Washington
● Dr. Lynda Stuart, Deputy Director, Gates Foundation
● Dr. Maria Klawe, President, Harvey Mudd College
● Emily Melton, Co-founder, Threshold
● Aashima Gupta, Director Of Global Healthcare Solutions, Google Cloud
● Nick Huzar, CEO, OfferUp
● Scott Torrey, CEO PayScale
Full agenda and speakers listed: www.geekwire.com/summit.
● The Race to a COVID-19 Vaccine: Experts in viral diseases will discuss the progress being made toward a COVID-19 vaccine just as an autumn spike is predicted.
● Expedia Group CEO Talks Travel: Perhaps no industry has suffered more than the global travel business. We’ll discuss the prospects for a rebound and how the travel industry is innovating during these trying times.
● The Future of Education: Remote learning. Virtual commencements. Equitable access to technology. Panel discussion on the challenges facing educators, institutions, parents and students.
● Leadership in Tumultuous Times: a town hall-style discussion on the role business leaders should play in shaping our democracy.
Virtual exhibitor opportunities still available. For questions regarding the 2020 GeekWire Summit or future events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media contact: email@example.com.MORE NEWS: No Cannabis Ads On The Super Bowl
GeekWire (geekwire.com) is a fast-growing, national technology news site with strong roots in the Seattle region and a large audience of loyal, tech-savvy readers around the globe, who follow the site for breaking news, expert analysis and unique insights into the technology industry.