October 4-5, 2021 | In-person limited capacity or virtual
SEATTLE — The 2021 GeekWire Summit, presented by Bank of America, brings together business, tech and community leaders for enriching and inspiring discussions about the future. The 10th annual GeekWire Summit will take place on October 4th & 5th with options of virtual or with a limited capacity in-person at venue Block 41.READ MORE: John Travolta Pays Tribute
The agenda includes in-depth fireside chats, interactive panels plus power talks with some of the top names in tech and leading experts in cybersecurity and the environment.
2021 Speakers include:
● Andy Jassy, President & CEO, Amazon
● Ciara, Singer/songwriter, entrepreneur & philanthropist
● Spencer Rascoff, Angel investor, former CEO of Zillow Group
● Christopher Young, Executive Vice President, Microsoft
● Yoky Matsuoka, Founder & CEO, Yohana
● Neil King, Professor, UW Institute for Protein Design
● Brandon Middaugh, Director Climate Innovation Fund, Microsoft
● Joan D. Pepin, Founder & CEO, ZeroWall
● Alex Gounares, Founder & CEO, Polyverse Corporation
Full agenda and speakers listed: http://www.geekwire.com/summit.
Don’t miss out– buy your tickets today! Tickets range in price from $29 for virtual to $599 for in-person. A limited number of scholarship tickets are available for free to those in need, courtesy of Bank of America.
Tickets available today at www.geekwire.com/summit.
For questions regarding the 2021 GeekWire Summit or future events, please contact email@example.com.MORE NEWS: Anne Heche Remains In Critical Condition
GeekWire (geekwire.com) is a nationally ranked technology news site that reaches 2 million+ readers each month around the world. CEOs, executive managers and company founders represent 25 percent of the GeekWire audience.